Cherry Berry Smoothies
"We have three young children, so we always have fruit juices on hand to experiment with when making smoothies," writes Shonna Thibodeau. The Fort Huachuca, Arizona reader turns cherry juice, fruit and yogurt into this colorful family favorite.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup cherry juice blend
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 3 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until well
- blended. pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 170 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.