- and lemon juice. Sprinkle gelatin over cranberry mixture. Stir until
- combined; let stand for 1 minute. Cook over low heat until gelatin
- is completely dissolved, stirring gently. Remove from the heat.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners'
- sugar and yogurt until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Spoon fruit filling over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at
- least 6 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 285 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.