- browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in soups, taco sauce,
- oregano and olives.
- Meanwhile, cover the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with six
- tortillas, overlapping as needed. Cover with half of meat mixture.
- Top with remaining tortillas and remaining meat mixture. Sprinkle
- with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand a
- few minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 389 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 804 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.