- into the dough. Divide into three portions; shape each portion into
- a 5-in. round loaf.
- Sprinkle greased baking sheets with cornmeal. Place loaves on
- prepared pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3
- loaves (6 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 231 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.