Cheesy Onion Roll-ups
These roll-ups are very fast to fix. You can make them ahead and keep them wrapped in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve. —Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Picante sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over each
- tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1
- hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with picante sauce. Yield:
- about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 119 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.