Cheesy Onion Breadsticks
Basic biscuit mix gets a makeover with cheese, green onions and garlic powder. Brushing the breadsticks with melted butter when they come out of the oven adds to the eye appeal.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, cheese, onions and
- garlic powder. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10
- Roll into an 8-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Cut lengthwise into eight
- strips. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.