"This is such a simple recipe, and leftovers make a great lunch the next day," reports Christine Burk of Tallahassee, Florida. "The best part is that my young daughter, who can be a picky eater, just loves it!"
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) broccoli au gratin rice mix
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. In a large
- saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in
- the broccoli, chicken and process cheese. Cook until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese Sauce and Rice-a-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin rice and pasta mix.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 323 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,007 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.