A can of cheese soup gives me a head start on this dish. It takes 10 minutes to fix and disappears as soon as I serve it.Edna Shaffer, Beulah, Michigan
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Break cauliflower into florets or leave whole; place in Dutch oven or
- large saucepan. Add 1 in. of water. Cover and steam until tender,
- 7-10 minutes for florets or 15-20 minutes for the whole head.
- Meanwhile, heat soup and salt; serve over cauliflower. Sprinkle with
- paprika. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 61 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.