Cheesy Beef Taco Salad
Arlene Ghent of St. Joseph, Michigan says, "I often double the recipe so there are leftovers for lunch the next day."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery, green pepper over
- medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute
- longer. Drain. Stir in the cheese, tomatoes, chili powder and cumin.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Stir in corn
- Line six salad plates with lettuce; sprinkle with green onions. Top
- each with 1 cup beef mixture. Garnish with tomato wedges. Yield: 6