Cheesecake Waffle Cups
I've found a fun way to serve cheesecake. The crunchy store-bought "bowls" hold a smooth cream cheese filling that's layered with cherry pie filling. They're a snap to prepare and attractive, too. Blueberry pie filling would be a wonderful alternative.Janice Greenhalgh, Florence, Kentucky
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 waffle bowls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in
- milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon about 1/3
- cup into each waffle bowl; top with 2 tablespoons pie filling.
- Repeat layers. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 655 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.