- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar and cream. Cook and stir
- over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in pecans and
- vanilla. Pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 582 calories, 37 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 137 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.