- cheesecake; roll each in cracker crumbs and insert a lollipop stick.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 1 hour or until
- In a microwave, melt white chips and shortening at 70% power; stir
- until smooth. Place toppings in shallow bowls. Dip cheesecake pops
- in white chip mixture; allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings.
- Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 45 cheesecake pops.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cheesecake pop (calculated without sprinkles and nuts) equals 203 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.