Cheeseburger 'n' Fries Casserole
"There are only four ingredients in this quick recipe - and you're likely to have them all on hand," relates Karen Owen of Rising Sun, Indiana. "Kids love it because, as the name suggests, it combines two of their favorite fast foods."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut French fries
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in soups. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- Arrange French fries on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55
- minutes or until the fries are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 352 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 668 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.