- Crumble sausage into a skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer
- pink. Drain. Add eggs and thyme; cook and stir gently until eggs are
- completely set. Stir into cheese sauce; add parsley. Cool
- Carefully unroll phyllo dough. Place one sheet of phyllo on a sheet
- of waxed paper (keep remaining dough covered with plastic wrap to
- avoid drying out). Brush with butter; sprinkle lightly with bread
- crumbs. Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter. Spread
- 1/2 cup egg mixture along the short side of dough to within 1 in. of
- edges. Beginning from the filled end, fold short side over filling.
- Fold in sides and roll up. Place seam side down on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Repeat nine times.
- For topping, combine Parmesan cheese and parsley. Brush each roll
- with butter; sprinkle with topping. Bake at 350° for 15-20
- minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 490 calories, 38 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 298 mg cholesterol, 877 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.