Cheese 'n' Ham Biscuit Drops
Flecked with golden cheddar and ham, these flavorful party puffs disappear in two bites. Lucky for you, the recipe is sized to feed a hungry crowd.
42 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve
- warm. Yield: 7 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 88 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.