Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip
You know those times when you want to use up a few ingredients and nothing comes to mind? Spaghetti sauce, assorted cheeses, pepperoni and a prebaked pizza crust go together well when you keep them separate. Warm up the crust, then cut it up for dipping in the pizza sauce. —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Prebaked12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup roasted garlic and Parmesan spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, cut into thin strips
- 20 slices pepperoni, chopped
- Dried oregano, optional
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 350° for
- 9-12 minutes or until heated through. Meanwhile, in a small
- saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat. Add cheeses
- and pepperoni. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted and sauce is
- heated through; sprinkle with oregano, if desired.
- Cut pizza crust into 1-1/2-in. strips; serve warm with sauce. Yield:
- about 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crust strips) equals 128 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.