Cheddar Shrimp Nachos
“These fun finger foods in tortilla chip scoops are just the thing for cold-weather get-togethers,” says Lisa Feld, a field editor from Grafton, Wisconsin.
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 48 tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cheese, chilies, onions and
- olives. Combine the mayonnaise and cumin; add to shrimp mixture and
- toss to coat.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into tortilla scoops. Place on ungreased
- baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 49 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.