Cheddar Ham Cups
When a college classmate and I threw a party for our professor, a friend contributed these savory appetizers. Everyone in the class requested the recipe before the party was done. Try the cups with chicken instead of ham if you'd like.
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, ham, mayonnaise, bacon and
- mustard. Split biscuits into thirds. Press onto the bottom and up
- the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1
- tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and the
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the
- pans. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 134 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.