Cheddar Dill Potatoes
"My husband doesn't like the texture of potatoes, but he likes the flavor of these so much that he asks for them," writes Kristen Strocchia of Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain; gently stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cheese, reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat butter) equals 200 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.