- are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and milk; stir into broth mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in cheese, chicken, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Heat
- until cheese melts. Spoon into a 10-in. (2-1/2 to 3-qt.) casserole.
- Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll crust to fit top of casserole,
- trimming edges as necessary. Place on casserole over filling; seal
- edges. Make several slits in center of crust for steam to escape.
- Bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 603 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 902 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 42 g protein.