- Stir dough down; transfer to two greased 9x5-in. loaf pans. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine egg white and
- water. In another bowl, combine topping ingredients. Brush loaves
- with egg white mixture; sprinkle with topping. Bake 25-30 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2
- loaves (16 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 155 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.