This amber drink is a champagne twist on the traditional old-fashioned. Try it with extra-dry champagne. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 sugar cube or 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 6 dashes bitters
- 1/2 ounce brandy
- 1/2 cup Champagne, chilled
- Maraschino cherry and lemon slice
- Place sugar in a champagne flute or cocktail glass; sprinkle with
- bitters. Pour brandy into the glass. Top with Champagne. Garnish as
- desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 136 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.