- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy; beat in the confectioners'
- sugar, vanilla and remaining spice mixture until smooth. Add enough
- milk to reach desired consistency. Pipe frosting over cupcakes;
- sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts:1 cupcake equals 377 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.