- 10-in. x 2- in. rectangle. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or
- until golden brown. Place pans on wire racks. When cool enough to
- handle, transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated
- knife into 3/4-in. slices. Place cut side down on baking sheets
- coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes on each side or until firm. Remove to wire
- racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 93 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.