Cereal Snack Mix
“I grew up with this mix, and now my husband and kids eat it up until it's gone.” Easy to throw together and even easier to enjoy, this tasty snack will disappear fast. Becky Larson - Duluth, MN
17 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 9 cups Crispix
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup Bugles
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl,
- combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss
- to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at
- 250° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely
- on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/4 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 194 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.