Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 tablespoons Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 3 tablespoons Froot Loops cereal
- 3 tablespoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 Rice Krispies treats (3.12 ounces each), halved lengthwise
- 1 cup dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 4 teaspoons hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Combine the cereals in a shallow bowl. Spread 1/4 cup ice cream onto
- the bottom half of each Rice Krispies treat. Drizzle with ice cream
- topping. Replace top half of Rice Krispies. Rolls sides in cereal
- mixture. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 ice cream sandwich equals 534 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 658 mg sodium, 100 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.