- baking pan. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 16-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For icing, in a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar
- until light and fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over bars.
- For glaze, melt chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave; stir
- until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Let stand until chocolate is
- completely set before cutting into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 155 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.