Cauliflower and Radish Salad
Friends always ask for this recipe whenever I make this dish for a special occasion. It's so good and goes a long way.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, radishes and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over
- cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 76 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.