Cauliflower Pea Salad
I make this simple side dish often. It's so tasty, no one ever realizes it's good for them as well.Marilyn Armstrong, Monticello, Illinois
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 cups cauliflowerets
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl,
- combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and herb blend; mix well. Add to
- cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 33 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.