Cauliflower Cashew Salad
Ranch dressing provides the mild seasoning in this quick and crunchy vegetable salad sent in by Darcy Dougherty, of Postville, Iowa. Buying precut cauliflower from your grocer's produce section helps streamline prep even further.
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 medium carrots, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup cashews
- In a serving bowl, combine the cauliflower, carrots and peas. Drizzle
- with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving 3/4 cup equals (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) 109 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0.55 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.