Catalina Parmesan Salad
This salad complements many different entrees. It is easy to toss in any additional salad fixings you have on hand.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- Divide the lettuce and tomato among four small salad plates. Sprinkle
- with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 92 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.