I make this recipe for many bake sales at the local community college where I work. They are always the first to sell out.Betsy Grantier, Charlottesville, Virginia
72 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) salted whole cashews
- 1 can (9-1/4 ounces) salted cashew halves and pieces
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Cover and microwave at 50% power until melted, stirring every 30
- Stir in cashews. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans.
- Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 95 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.