Carrot Tortellini Salad
Hasel King from Nacogdoches, Texas combines spinach tortellini and carrots to bring color and variety to this tasty chilled pasta recipe. Italian dressing and fragrant basil add lively flavor with minimal effort.
7 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled spinach tortellini
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 to 12 small fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook both types of tortellini according to package directions. Drain
- and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini and remaining ingredients. Cover
- and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, stirring occasionally.
- Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 328 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 702 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.