- raisins just until blended. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in.
- round baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until
- fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, ice cream topping and enough
- milk to achieve desired consistency. Spread frosting between layers
- and over the top and sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 846 calories, 40 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 701 mg sodium, 118 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.