Carrot Radish Salad
Carole Resnick’s salad brings the bright colors and taste of the season to the table. The Cleveland, Ohio cook blends a trio of nutritious ingredients with a refreshing dressing.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 7 radishes, sliced and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- LIME VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the carrots, radishes and raisins.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinaigrette ingredients;
- shake well.
- Drizzle over carrot mixture and toss to coat. Serve in a
- lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 124 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 356 mg sodium,