This creamy appetizer, fresh from Raegan Dexter of Union Grove, Wisconsin, features nothing but great flavor. "you don't have to be a carrot fan to enjoy it," she notes. "I like it even more, because it is so easy to fix.!"
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 medium carrots, finely shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 small firm head iceberg lettuce, optional
- Fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir
- in the carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Chill
- for at least 1 hour.
- To make a lettuce serving bowl, hollow out the head of lettuce,
- keeping the core at the bottom intact and removing enough interior
- leaves so that a 1-in. shell remains. Add dip; serve with vegetables
- or crackers. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.