- wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Add eggs;
- beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the cream,
- cornstarch, sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice and cinnamon. Fold in
- Pour into crust. Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil
- (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a
- larger baking pan. Add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake at
- 350° for 55-60 minutes until center is just set.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. Bake 7-10 minutes
- longer. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 398 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.