- Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside. Beat eggs in
- bowl until lemon-colored; beat in the sugar, oil, buttermilk and
- vanilla. Stir in flour mixture; stir in the pineapple, carrots, nuts
- and coconut. Pour into lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean.
- For frosting, combine all ingredients except vanilla in saucepan;
- bring to boil. Boil 5-6 minutes, until thick and syrupy; add
- vanilla. Poke holes in top of cake with toothpick or fork; pour
- glaze over top while cake is still warm. Serve warm or store in
- refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 371 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.