- Soak each spring roll wrapper in cool water for 1 minute; place on a
- flat surface. Place 1/2 cup shrimp mixture down the center of each
- wrapper to within 1-1/2 in. of ends.
- Fold both ends over filling; fold one long side over the filling,
- then carefully roll up tightly. Place seam side down on serving
- plates. Serve immediately with rice and sweet-and-sour sauce. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 spring rolls (calculated without rice and sweet-and-sour sauce) equals 271 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 460 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.