- Spread cranberry mixture over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Fold in
- sides. Roll up, starting at a long side. Place seam side down on
- prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack to cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar before
- serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 139 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.