- rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll into a 10-1/2-in. to 11-in. circle. Transfer to an ungreased
- 9-in. pie plate. Spoon onion mixture into crust. Top with broccoli
- and cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites and milk; pour over
- cheese (pie plate will be full). Bake 350° for 40 minutes. Cover
- edges with foil. Bake 10-12 minutes longer or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One piece equals 365 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 928 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.