- over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then fold
- triangle over, forming another triangle. Continue folding, like a
- flag, until you come to the end of the strip. Brush end of dough
- with butter and press onto triangle to seal. Turn triangle and brush
- top with melted butter. Repeat with remaining strips of dough and
- with remaining sheets of phyllo and onion mixture.
- Place triangles on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 64 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.