- up on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, bring brown sugar and butter to a
- boil. Cook and stir 30 seconds. Remove from the heat; cool 5
- minutes. Whisk in milk until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar.
- Immediately drizzle over top of cookies. Let stand until set. Yield:
- 2 dozen.
To Make Ahead: Dough can be made 2 days in advance. Iced cookies can be stored for 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature or frozen for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 149 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.