- Spread half of pumpkin mixture over ladyfingers in the dish. Dip
- remaining ladyfingers; arrange over the top. Top with remaining
- pumpkin mixture and the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate
- for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a microwave, heat caramel sauce; stir in bourbon. Serve warm with
- tiramisu. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece with 4 teaspoons sauce equals 332 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.