I got the recipe for this sweet, fluffy dessert from my niece many years ago. Whenever this pie is served, it goes fast! You'll find yourself making this pleasing pie even when you do have time.Ozela Haynes, Magnolia, Arkansas
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, blend cream cheese and milk; fold in whipped
- topping. Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the
- caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over
- caramel topping. Repeat layers. Chill or freeze until serving.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: This is also a convenient recipe for serving a crowd. The recipe can be doubled as well as made ahead of time and stored in the freezer.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 416 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.