- Meanwhile, for sauce, melt butter in a large saucepan. Stir in brown
- sugar and corn syrup. Boil over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring
- constantly. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with pecans; set aside.
- Punch the dough down. Turn onto a floured surface. Roll into a 17-in.
- x 15-in. rectangle. Spread butter to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut into 15 slices. Place cut side down over caramel sauce. Cover;
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5
- minutes; invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 533 calories, 22 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.