- mixture until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan well coated
- with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until
- center is set. Spread caramel mixture evenly over cake; top with
- remaining batter. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 18-23 minutes longer or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center of the top layer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 318 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.