- Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping and sprinkle with remaining crumb
- mixture. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until ice cream topping
- is set.
- Spread with coffee ice cream; freeze. In a small bowl, beat cream
- until stiff peaks form. Fold in coffee liqueur. Spread over top of
- dessert. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with
- chocolate curls. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without chocolate curls) equals 520 calories, 33 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.