Caramel Fruit Dip
"I love this smooth and creamy dip as a party appetizer or anytime snack," comments Polly Lynam-Bloom of Mequon, Wisconsin. The sweet four-ingredient blend is good with any fruit, but especially tasty with tart apples.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in caramel
- topping, honey and cinnamon. Serve with fruit. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 91 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.