- batter. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a
- wire rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Add brown sugar; cook
- and stir over low heat for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool for
- 3 minutes. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk
- to achieve a thick pouring consistency. Pour over cake. Yield: 12-16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 415 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.